I need more links here!
If you think you qualify as a "talented amateur," maintain pages of photos of your work on the web, and would like to have them linked from here, please e-mail your URL and a brief description of yourself.
The sand sculptors in this area of the page have not yet stepped up to the masters level competition, but are serious enough to step up there and put photos of their work on the web -- well worth a look!
- Ron Masters - Leads a Florida team that dominates the area amateur contests and also does group projects
- Maurice Jean - Site is in French but the photos readin every language ;-)
- Casey Walter - has done fairly large projects at many popular beaches
- Danny Dever & Mark Lambdin - Fearless leaders of the San Marcos Suns - a big group of fun-lovin' folks from San Marcos, TX who RULE SPI Sand Castle Days.
- Sean Fitzpatrick - Take a look at "Fitzy's" sand and snow sculptures - this Mass. sculptor's work shows great promise!
- Larry Dudock - "A Man and His Art"
- Big Wave Dave - recently relocated from Texas to MI, but still part of the Sons of the Beach
- Mark Landrum - gives sand castle lessons in the Corpus Christi Area - lots of good stuff here!
Talented Amateur Sand Sculptor Photo/Links